Tamsin Flowers visits An Author’s Desk today. She writes erotica and vampire stories for several publishers. Her most recent release—today’s featured story—is The Crimson Bond from Secret Cravings Publishing. In addition to her novels, Tamsin is published in the popular Smut collections which are edited by the well known British erotic romance author, Victoria Blisse. Check out Tamsin’s desk and her novel, The Crimson Bond.
As you can see from the picture, my desk is anything but tidy. But there are certainly a few writer’s essentials to be seen:
• my trusty vacuum mug because I can’t bear it if my tea gets cold while I’m writing
• a large bottle of water – in case I finish my tea
• on the right, a pair of fingerless mittens for typing in the cold and a wrist splint to try and prevent RSI (which would work if I ever bothered to put it on!)
• a box of tissues for when the emotional scenes get too much
• a wrinkled Satsuma to tempt me into having some vitamin C
• what looks like a dark brown glass is actually a scented candle – it’s either that or joss sticks for olfactory inspiration
• hand cream
• and right at the back between the water and the phone, there’s a beautiful snow globe music box with gold and black cranes inside it
• and sundry stuff…
I spend far too many hours a day seated here. In fact, I’d rather be writing on my laptop, sitting on the couch in our sunroom – but when I do that I get back ache from not sitting properly. So, back to the desk and the proper chair I go.
What am I working on at the moment? I’m busy finishing off the sequel to my current release, The Crimson Bond. By the time I get to the end, it will be a trilogy which tells the story of a passionate vampire love triangle. It’s sizzling hot and I have the most fun imaginable playing with my three vampire leads!
THE CRIMSON BOND
Willow Jackson develops an unhealthy obsession Etienne Corbeau; little does she realise he’s a suave, sophisticated vampire. After appearing in her dreams, Willow is astounded to find Etienne in her room for real and even more shocked when, in the throes of a passion she can’t resist, he sinks his teeth into her neck and drinks her blood.
But Etienne is greedy and to save Willow’s life, his wife Elouise forces her to drink vampire blood. From this moment Willow is herself a vampire, forming an unbreakable bond with Elouise which forces her to choose between the beautiful new vampire and her husband of two centuries.
As Willow learns to tame her bloodlust and vampire sex carries her to new heights of physical pleasure, Elouise is snatched away from her. The battle lines are drawn: now she and Etienne will fight for possession of the woman they both love…
Buy Links for The Crimson Bond: Secret Cravings, Amazon US, Amazon UK, All Romance Smashwords.